Enjoy this premium, frozen pasta stuffed with fully cooked filling. A favorite amongst Let’s Pasta vendors and customers for 2 decades. We blend four fabulous kinds of cheese to create this Let’s Pasta favorite – Alberta made Ricotta cheese, Romano, Parmiggiano, and Mozzarella cheese. Toss with a warmed bruschetta and fresh herbs, or simply make a cheese sauce using your favorite blends of cheeses and bake. These four-cheese Tortellioni will melt in your mouth. Quick, easy, and delicious.
5 lb bag – Yields 6 lb cooked product
- Bring six liters of water to boil.
- Add pasta and stir immediately. Continue stirring until the water boils again.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to simmer and cook pasta for 6 to 7 minutes, and strain. Internal temperature must reach 71°C.
- Add pasta to the sauce and serve.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
Pasta: Durum wheat semolina, Water, Liquid whole egg, Turmeric. Filling: Ricotta whey cheese (whey, milk, cream, salt, vinegar, citric or lactic acid), Bread crumbs (flour, yeast, sugar, salt), Parmesan cheese (milk, modified milk ingredients, salt, lipase, bacterial culture, calcium chloride, microbial enzyme), Romano cheese (sheep’s milk, bacterial culture, salt, rennet, cellulose), Canola oil, Salt, Partly skimmed Mozzarella cheese (pasteurized milk, modified milk ingredients, bacterial culture, salt, calcium chloride, microbial enzyme, cellulose, natamycin), Black pepper Herbs.
Contains: Wheat and dairy