A real Italian treat and alternative to pasta. These are potato dumplings made with Southern Alberta POTATOES and no potato flakes or potato flour. This gnocchi is just like the Italian Nonna used to make – Southern Alberta Potatoes, Cage-Free Eggs, and Southern Alberta Non-GMO Wheat Flour.
5 lb - Yields 6 lb cooked product
- Bring six liters of water to boil.
- Add pasta and stir immediately. Continue stirring until the water boils again.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to simmer and cook pasta for 6 to 7 minutes, and strain. Internal temperature must reach 71°C.
- Add pasta to the sauce and serve.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
Ingredients: Potatoes, wheat flour, liquid whole egg, salt.