Delicate blend of Porcini, chanterelle, oyster, shiitake & crimini mushrooms sautéed and seasoned to perfection. A hint of roasted garlic, ricotta cheese & fresh herbs finishes this ravioli. All this wrapped in a beautiful, thin, Alberta non-GMO durum semolina pasta pouch.
500 gram bag
- Bring six liters of water to boil.
- Add pasta and stir immediately. Continue stirring until the water boils again.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to simmer and cook pasta for 6 to 7 minutes, and strain. Internal temperature must reach 71°C.
- Add pasta to the sauce and serve.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
Pasta: Durum wheat semolina, Water, Liquid whole egg, Turmeric. Filling: Ricotta cheese (whey, milk, cream, salt, vinegar, citric acid), Assorted mushrooms, Bread crumbs (flour, yeast, sugar, salt), Partly skimmed mozzarella cheese (milk, modified milk ingredients, bacterial culture, salt, calcium chloride, microbial enzyme, natamycin), Roasted garlic, Salt, Black pepper, herbs.
Contains: Wheat, dairy, eggs, mushrooms