A Canadian treasure, Let’s Pasta Lobster and Crab ravioli is sure to entice the most discriminating palate. Ricotta cheese, Wild Atlantic lobster meat, and West coast crab form the basis for this ravioli. Serve with olive oil, fresh dill, and tomato concassé. The Ravioli cooks in 4 - 5 minutes in boiling water.
5 lb bag – Yields 6 lb cooked product
- Bring six liters of water to boil.
- Add pasta and stir immediately. Continue stirring until the water boils again.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to simmer and cook pasta for 6 to 7 minutes, and strain. Internal temperature must reach 71°C.
- Add pasta to the sauce and serve.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
Ingredients: Pasta: Durum wheat semolina, Water, Liquid whole egg, Turmeric. Filling: Crab and Immitation crab [alaska pollock, water, wheat starch, sugar, potato starch, sorbitol, mirin wine (sake, sugar, salt, water, yeast extract), salt, soybean oil, egg whites, natural and artificial crab flavors, modified potato starch, sodium tripolyphosphate, color added, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, carmine and paprika oleoresin (color), citric acid], Shrimp, Ricotta whey cheese (whey, milk, cream, salt, vinegar, citric acid or lactic acid), Bread crumbs (flour, yeast, sugar, salt), Red pepper, Lobster, Lobster flavor (lobster, canola oil, onion, carrot, mushroom, celery, tomato paste, black pepper), Salt, Fresh garlic
Contains Wheat dairy, shellfish