A true kid (Adult) favorite. Bite-size four-cheese ravioli and a pouch of the best Rose sauce imaginable. Boil the pasta and add to the warmed sauce. Your kids will love it!!
500 gm bag
- Bring six liters of water to boil.
- Add pasta and stir immediately. Continue stirring until the water boils again.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to simmer and cook pasta for 6 to 7 minutes, and strain. Internal temperature must reach 71°C.
- Add pasta to the sauce and serve.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
Ingredients: Pasta: Durum wheat semolina, Water, Liquid whole egg, Turmeric. Filling: Ricotta whey cheese (whey, milk, cream, salt, vinegar, citric or lactic acid), Bread crumbs (flour, yeast, sugar, salt), Parmesan cheese (milk, modified milk ingredients, salt, lipase, bacterial culture, calcium chloride, microbial enzyme), Romano cheese (sheep’s milk, bacterial culture, salt, rennet and cellulose), Canola oil, Salt, Partly skimmed Mozzarella Cheese (milk, modified milk ingredients, bacterial culture, salt, calcium chloride, microbial enzyme, cellulose, natamycin), Fresh garlic, Black pepper, Herbs.
Contains: Wheat and dairy