A real Italian treat and alternative to pasta. These are potato dumplings made with Southern Alberta POTATOES and no potato flakes or potato flour. These gnocchi are just like the Italian Nonna used to make – Southern Alberta Potatoes, Cage Free eggs, and Southern Alberta Non GMO wheat Flour.
5 lb bag – Yields 6 lb cooked product
- Bring six liters of water to boil.
- Add pasta and stir immediately. Continue stirring until the water boils again.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to simmer and cook pasta for 6 to 7 minutes and strain. Internal temperature must reach 71°C.
- Add pasta to sauce and serve.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
Ingredients: Potatoes, wheat flour, liquid whole egg, salt.