Fully Cooked Seasoned Turkey
Our fully cooked turkey is brined in a lemon tinged marinade and then sous vide cooked to perfection. All you have to do is defrost and then heat it up. Enjoy a delicious turkey experience in just 90 minutes. The sous vide cooking method locks in the juices as the turkey is cooked in the bag.
- Defrost the product in the bag (2 to 3 days in the fridge)
- Preheat the oven to 205°C(400°F).
- Remove turkey and its cooking juice from bag. Place them in a deep baking pan in the center of the oven.
- Heat uncovered for approximately 75 minutes until hot throughout.
- For added crispiness on the skin BROIL for 2 to 3 minutes (Heating times may vary between ovens.)
Ingredients: Turkey, water, salt, sodium phosphate, lemon juice powder (corn syrup solids), sunflower oil (manufacturing aid)