Canadian beef mixed and seasoned to perfection then filled into a pasta ring. Cook for 6 minutes in boiling water and serve with a rich Tomato or Bolognese sauce.
500 gram bag
- Bring six liters of water to boil.
- Add pasta and stir immediately. Continue stirring until the water boils again.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to simmer and cook pasta for 6 to 7 minutes, and strain. Internal temperature must reach 71°C.
- Add pasta to the sauce and serve.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
Ingredients: Pasta: Durum wheat semolina, Water, Liquid whole egg, Turmeric. Filling: Beef, Bread crumbs (flour, yeast, sugar, salt), Parmesan cheese (milk, modified milk ingredients, salt, lipase, bacterial culture, calcium chloride, microbial enzyme), Canola oil, Salt, Fresh garlic, Herbs, Black pepper.
Contains: Wheat and dairy