Enjoy this premium, frozen pasta stuffed with fully cooked filling. Honey Glazed and slow-roasted butternut squash perfectly seasoned and filled into parsley speckled, Southern Alberta Durum Semolina flour pasta pouch. One serving suggestion is to add ravioli to a sage scented brown butter and drizzle with balsamic glaze. Quick, easy, and delicious.
5 gm bag
- Bring six liters of water to boil.
- Add pasta and stir immediately. Continue stirring until the water boils again.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to simmer and cook pasta for 6 to 7 minutes, and strain. Internal temperature must reach 71°C.
- Add pasta to the sauce and serve.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
Ingredients: Pasta: durum wheat semolina, water, liquid whole egg, turmeric, parsley. Filling: butternut squash, bread crumbs (wheat flour, yeast, sugar, salt), brown sugar, partly skimmed mozzarella cheese (milk, modified milk ingredients, bacterial culture, salt, calcium chloride, microbial enzyme, cellulose, natamycin), honey, salt, garlic, black pepper.
Contains: Wheat and dairy