Origin: Canada All David's Spices are produced in Canada using only the highest quality herbs and spices sourced from around the world. They are salt free allowing you to add the amount of salt you want to each dish.
Chicken Rub: Chicken has never tasted better than when seasoned with this blend of herbs and seasonings. It includes rosemary, tarragon, marjoram and garlic and contains no sodium. Gluten-free
- Make a quick and easy marinade for chicken by adding the rub to lemon juice and olive oil.
- Combine with kosher salt as a seasoning for Roasted potatoes
- Use it to flavor breadcrumb coating for oven-fried chicken.
- A perfect rub for chicken or any fish.
- Blend with oil for roasted small whole potatoes.
- Adds delicious flavour to fresh goat cheese or a vinaigrette for pasta or grain salads.
- Add to Hummus to maximize lemon flavour.
- Sprinkle it on ceviche or grilled scallops, squid or shrimp
Famous Salmon Rub: Salmon never tasted better than when it's cooked with dill and lemon. Made from a blend of fresh herbs and seasonings like fresh dill and lemon peel and is perfect with roast or grilled salmon or any fish or shellfish.
- Use it to flavour a cream or butter sauce for fish or vegetables.
- Add it to sour cream and mayonnaise to make a delicious dip for vegetables or to flavour a salmon salad.
- Whisk it into a vinaigrette for a smoked fish and potato salad.
Seafood Rub: A blend of fresh herbs and seasonings for fish and shellfish dishes. Seafood Rub is made from a blend of fresh herbs and seasoning including tarragon, lemon, mustard, chives and ginger. It contains no salt and zero sodium.
- Mix with lemon juice and extra-virgin olive oil for a quick and easy marinade for grilled fish or shellfish like halibut or shrimp.
- Use it to dress up a homemade tartar for fried fish.
- Add it to tuna or salmon salad for sandwiches or to flavour crab cakes.
Mediterranean Rub: A rub inspired by the bold herbaceous flavours of the Mediterranean. Made from a blend of herbs that grow wild and seasonings like basil, thyme and garlic.
- Fabulous on all kinds of grilled food including steak, fish, shellfish, and vegetables.
- A natural on roast lamb and potatoes, in ratatouille, or in an olive oil marinade for fresh goat cheese or olives.
- Use it to flavour dips like tzatziki or in a balsamic vinaigrette.
Special Steak Rub: A spice rub that makes it easy to add flavour to cooking. Special Steak Rub is made from red chilies, black pepper, dehydrated vegetables, and spices. It's versatile and healthy, containing no salt, no sodium, no preservatives, and is certified gluten-free.
- Beyond steak, it's excellent on lamb, pork, or souvlaki and kebabs.
- Delicious on salmon or shrimp.
- Toss with vegetables before roasting, season Portobello mushrooms on the grill, or add to vinaigrette for salads.
Smoked Sea Salt Flakes: The pleasure of smoke and salt combined in this sophisticated and subtle finishing salt.
- Crystalline flakes of sea salt are cold smoked and add a lovely flavour and crunch on grilled rib eye steaks or barbecued baby back ribs.
- A natural sprinkled on marinated octopus, salmon gravlax, or tossed in a green salad.
- Finish Paella with it before bringing to the table.
- A unique and sublime garnish for caramels or added to salted caramel ice cream at the end of churning.